EXO ARNVIND is seeking a CRM Business Consultant to a world leader in innovative headset solutions.
Our Customer has around 1000 employees, with sales ofﬁces around the world, where they develop and market a broad range of wireless headsets and in-car speakerphones for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centers and ofﬁce-based users.
Our customer is listed on NASDAQ OMX.
You will support and develop the CRM platform from a business point of view, across business divisions and all of Sales, Marketing and Services
- Develop and deliver the overall CRM Vision & strategy to support the Business Strategy
- Secure alignment on processes & responsibility for sales, marketing and services business processes
- Analyze business processes and develop CRM to support these driving efficiency and productivity improvements across sales, marketing and services
- Proactively develop the CRM platform into an integrated sales & marketing tool, utilizing industry best practices
- Drive adoption of CRM by developing and providing differentiated training based on roles & responsibilities
- Develop and deliver capabilities for having CRM available in offline situations and on multiple devices (incl. tablets)
- Drive and develop dashboards & reporting to facilitate reviewing and reporting on the performance of existing business processes
Work abroad and travelling days globally is about 10-30 days.
- Responsible for working with and managing external consultants as needed
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring and follow up on CRM usage, data quality and training consumption.
- Authority to escalate issues to local/regional/global management and drive improvement plan where needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A complete understanding of CRM solutions incl. expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation life Cycle and the Dynamics CRM base modules (Sales, Service and Marketing etc.)
- Expert-level knowledge on CRM processes, functions and technical solutions
- Great commercial awareness
- Knowledge and/or experience of sales models, segmentation processes, channel management, customer acquisition processes and customer service metrics
- Knowledge and/or experience of customer relationship/experience management, customer satisfaction, loyalty programs and customer feedback solutions
- Project and change management experience preferred
• Experience in working with or at subsidiaries in a large scale organization, and working with stakeholders across all levels and in different departments
Cross functional or cross discipline experience:
• Ability to lead and facilitate virtual teams/stakeholders across multiple geographies
• Ability to lead and facilitate training sessions with colleagues both face-to-face and using virtual meeting tools
• Strong English skills, written and spoken. Danish is not a requirement
- Solid experience in working with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Cloud)
- High degree of competency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Business oriented education with a Master’s Degree in Communication, Marketing or Sales. However, practical experience is most important
Personal Competencies :
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and solution development acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of process mapping and development
- Effective communicator, high degree of empathy and ability to cooperate with teams across different cultures and boundaries
- Strong presentation skills
If the above descriptions could be you – then send your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you !
Do you know relevant candidates ?
If you know candidates that could be relevant for the position – check this:
At EXO ARNVIND you make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can submit them to this email: (we prefer links directly from Linkedin )
If you submit a new candidate not already identified, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to make more money and more regularly finding exciting candiates for us – you can sign up as EXO Partner here: https://exo-a.com/sign-up-exo-partner/
We look forward to working with you !