EXO ARNVIND is seeking an Automation Engineer/Technician in Production IT Infrastructure for a a Global Bio Science company.
Our customer has around 2.600 employees in more than 30 countries, and develop solutions for food-, nutritional-, pharmaceutical- and agricultural-industries.
The job description
The Global Engineering Department in Copenhagen, are looking for an Automation Engineer/Technician to join a new team that will handle all the production IT infrastructure globally.
The production layer of IT/OT is.
- WM-ware virtual platforms
- MES, Scada, Batch and controllers/PLC
You will be part of a team of 4 people – with both traditional IT background and automation background.
The objective is an exciting joining of skills from traditional IT and automation, to develop excellent design to be used at a global scale.
Global Engineering implements projects at global production facilities within the core competences: building, mechanical and automation.
The department has a total of 45 staff members in primarily in Denmark, EU and USA. The projects are made in an exciting cross-functional environment, and some amount of travel should be expected (approx. 30 days/year).
- Contribute to defining a standard architecture on how all installations should be
- Implement and roll out new design on installations
- Contribute to build up a good support function
- Insure we have good solutions for backup, restore, spare parts and have anti-virus protection
- Continue to improve the systems
Formal qualifications and personal competences
- You could hold a B. Sc. or M. Sc. in engineering (Automation), or you have a similar technical background
- You have experience within automation and IT
- Danish and English is a must
- You have experience with IT infrastructure for automation, WM-Ware and Scada, Historian and application servers mainly by Wonderware, ABB and Rockwell Batch control concepts (ISA S88)
- You are motivated working with optimization of automation equipment
- You are curious and want to learn something new
- You are customer oriented and thrive with working in a cross-functional and international environment
- You are pro-active and keep focus on scope and deliverables
- You are a team player as we work closely together in the department
If the above descriptions could be you – then send your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you !
Do you know relevant candidates ?
If you know candidates that could be relevant for the position – check this:
At EXO ARNVIND you make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can submit them to this email: (we prefer links directly from Linkedin )
If you submit a new candidate not already identified, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to make more money and more regularly finding exciting candiates for us – you can sign up as EXO Partner here: https://exo-a.com/sign-up-exo-partner/
We look forward to working with you !