Global Lean Manager for Global Bioscience Company
EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Global Lean Manager for our customer – a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries.
Our customer is constantly looking for ways to optimize their efficient factories even further.
The role of the Global Lean function is to structure, standardize, drive and support the Lean Six Sigma activities across the sites. They are looking to standardize their Lean Six Sigma methodology and benchmark their operations by a closer coordination of activities, across their global network of factories.
Your main responsibility is driving their efforts to achieve excellence in their Supply Operations:
- Standardization, training and implementation of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Implement, support and coach performance management.
- Facilitate workshops
- Drive and support the lean mind-set
- Identification of improvement opportunities
- Drive improvements and manage projects
- Analyse data
- Portfolio management of cross functional improvement projects
- Close collaboration with local Lean Managers on improvement initiatives
- Provides hands-on support at the manufacturing level for improvement of manufacturing operations and processes.
- Assist in shaping the global lean programme
Your personal profile
- Experience from manufacturing company and/or consulting company.
- Experience from similar business area such as food or pharmaceutical.
- M.Sc Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with lean.
- Experience from managing projects and/or improvements
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Self-driven, structured and highly passionate for driving improvements
- You have the ability to engage and energize people using your strong communication and change management skills
- Skilled in facilitation and coaching methods to achieve results through others.
- Works well in a team environment and has strong interpersonal capabilities to work cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills
An opportunity to work with Lean Six Sigma methodologies and drive improvements in a company that are experiencing high growth. This is a position where you fully utilize your know-how and can develop yourself even further.
Expected travel days are app.10-30 days per year.
Location: Copenhagen Area
If the above descriptions could be you – then apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you !
Do you know relevant candidates ?
If you know candidates that could be relevant for the position – check this:
At EXO ARNVIND you make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can submit them here at the EXO Career Portal (we prefer links directly from Linkedin):
If you submit a new candidate not already identified, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to make more money and more regularly finding exciting candiates for us – you can sign up as EXO Partner here: Sign up EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !