EXO ARNVIND is seeking af Senior Frontend Developer, for at Global IT-organisation with headquarter in Ballerup, Denmark.
The profile we are seeking is an experienced, high caliber, frontend developer who works directly with product and project managers, business analysts, internal business customers and infrastructure groups as needed to design, document, develop and test information delivery solutions.
As an Senior Frontend Developer you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing the development and support of our customers Digital Platforms.
Specifically with regards to brand sites, e-commerce, and other digital solutions.
Additional responsibilities include reviewing existing processes to ensure that the Company aligns with industry best practices.
- Creates software design specifications.
- Participates in the requirement specification process for new functionality
- Collaborates with ‘internal customers’ to determine appropriate solution designs
- Provide peer reviews to ensure designs are consistent with standards and best practise
- Participates in creation of testing plans and in the execution of test cases
- Participates in the design, development and testing of complex enhancements
- Collaborates with business and business partner web designers
- Participates in developing and maintaining the roadmap for technology tools and environments in the online space with the Solution Architect
- Provides application support as required
- Provides technical expertise in evaluating and determining what new technologies should be adapted by the Company
Our customers Global IT is supporting more than 5,000 employees across the world, delivering business critical applications and infrastructure to support the full value chain from sales to manufacturing and distribution for several subsidiaries.
The Global Online team is responsible for development and support of core Digital solutions world-wide. You will report to the head of the Online Team and will be based in the Headquarter in Ballerup, but you will be working with colleagues and customers around the globe. Currently the Online Team supports and maintains more than 80 web sites.
What we expect from you
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience with frontend development in the digital-online space. Candidate should have ample proven experience in working with large scale project in the online space.
A good business understanding within the online/digital space is especially beneficial and you are not afraid to both work hands on with new setup as well as be the partner for supporting the business on existing technologies.
You communicate easily in English.
- Strong skills in HTML with CSS layouts in web standard based approach for cross browser compatibility
- Strong experience with GULP, Bower or similar frontend frameworks
- Some Experience with web content management based solutions would be nice.
- Some Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and general .NET framework would be nice.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions :-)
If you submit a new candidate not already identified, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of cause make even more money – you can sign up as EXO Partner here: Sign up EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !