EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Senior Process Engineer
Our customer is a strong and growing organization within the food and water industry, that experiences an increasing demand for their solutions within Edible Oil and Starch industry.
To strengthen their organization even further, they are now looking for an experienced Process engineer with deep knowledge within starch edible oil processes. The Senior Process Engineer will play a key role in their customer projects of medium to high complexity.
As the new Process Engineer you will be responsible for engineering products and solutions for assigned projects with medium to high complexity, as well as to keep and develop process technology know-how on a high level.
- Designing and engineering products and solutions based on customer requests and applicable standards & codes
- Designing Flowcharts and creating Mass and Energy Balances elaborating Cost calculations
- Dimensioning and Commissioning of components (Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Vacuum Systems, Chillers, etc.), driving the technical dialogue with suppliers and compiling the related documentation.
- Writing Functional Descriptions and making FAT test of the process line automation system.
- Delivering and driving an improvement of current technical solutions and / or developing new solutions to ensure the competitive advantage
- Participating in project meetings and managing smaller process development projects
- Participating in commissioning, performance testing and troubleshooting for deliveries and new processes of Edible Oil and Starch process lines.
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering codes and standards
- Practical experience with process engineering & design (P&ID, Mass Balance, Layout, Functional Description for well-known processes
- Ability to specify and order components
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Cross-cultural awareness and efficient communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven approach with good ability to prioritize, structure, and organize tasks.
- A job in a growing international organisation with many contacts and carrier opportunities
- A result-oriented working environment
- Energetic and engaged colleagues working together within an informal atmosphere
- Good development opportunities, professionally and personally.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of cause make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !