EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Software Product Owner / Solution Architect to our customer – a Fortune 500 company in the Medical Device space.
This unique postion gives you the opportunity to transform and innovate existing global product ranges with new cloud based technology – thus affecting the lives of millions of people.
Our customers mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives – so on a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our customers solutions provide.
Our customer is looking for a Software Product Owner / Solution Architect who can drive end-2-end healthcare IT solutions on top of connected medical devices.
You are probably already an experienced Solution Architect or a Senior Developer who are motivated by knowing technology and how it can help customers solve problems efficiently.
You have a good understanding of commercial factors, process, and importance of execution.
The position is based in Copenhagen R&D and part of a Solution team developing IoT enabled products.
They work in a virtual team setup with colleagues in India to develop a world class Service platform helping our Customers around the world to treat patients in the best possible way.
- Your main responsibility is to ensure that solutions are designed, documented and delivered according to the expectations from our stakeholders and with high expectations on quality.
- You will do design and architecture of solutions that continuously improve user experience.
- You will document and present solutions that can be efficiently implemented and maintained.
- You work with customers and stakeholders to define the needs and external partners to identify gaps and find resolution.
- You will act as last-resort support to customers.
- You will be a natural inspirational peer in the SW community and drive value creation for the benefit of customers.
- You assume End-2-End ownership of Solutions; drive project plan creation, gap analysis and business benefits
- You develop Architecture definitions and needs for all System elements; including solution design, documentation and hands-on development
- You formulate best practice for solution positioning and delivery to customers; pro-actively sharing learnings, tools and training material with colleagues globally
Requirements for this position:
a) Formal Education
- Fx. M.Sc in SW Engineering or similar
b) Skills / Experience
- About 10+ years hands-on SW Development for larger scale Service/Cloud solutions
- Strong Can-do mindset using a creative minimal-viable-product thinking
- Desire to get hands-on and work across medical devices, processes and systems
- Strong communication skills
- Keen to follow the solutions at customers and keep Quality first
- Ability to work with diverse Stakeholders
- Portfolio management of multiple solutions
- Presentation skills at Executives level
- Business acumen
- Naturally drives Requirements breakdown and estimations
- Knows the in and out of Visual Studio
- Fluent in C#.NET
- Broad and long experience with Windows Server Frameworks
- Deep into Database like SQL/Casandra and None-SQL/Cosmo/Mongo others
- Experienced with IoT Frameworks, AZURE or AWS
- Natural Scrum/Kanban influencer
- Works with TFS or similar
- English and preferably a nordic language.
e) Travel (estimated % of time)
You are caracterized by been proactive, outgoing, systematic, analytical, service-oriented, innovative, and have a good sense of humor :-)
Key Relationships in the role:
- Business Owners, Sales and Marketing
- Project team both locally and in India/Bangalore.
- Customers in genral
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
This is a unique opportunity to provide great results in a growing company and industry where SW is becoming an ever more critically important part.
You will have the opportunity to transform and innovate existing global product ranges with new cloud based technology – thus affecting the lifes of millions of people.
You will get exposure to multiple levels of the organization and across internation teams, and can you can grow further insight into the medical domain.
At our customer you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Their many brands allow them to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries.
Finally the salary package is very attractive also.
About our customer:
Our customers diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, thusands of colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions.
Our customer is part of a global science & technology innovator group, committed to helping their customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Their world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. With a globally diverse team of over 70,000 associates, they are united by culture and operating system, which is a basic competitive advantage. They are placed high on the Fortune 500 ranking and their stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over the last 20 years !
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !