About Our Customer
The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes.
Our customer’s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately.
Our customer has a strong leading position in the world market, with headquarter in Copenhagen.
At our Customer you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. The brands allow them to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries, and countries.
Knowledge sharing and professional respect is combined to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives.
Our customer offer you ‘freedom with responsibility’, opportunities for training and career development, and a wide range of staff benefits.
The job description
Do you want to work in the fast growing medical industry, where SW becomes ever more important?
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who can design, develop and optimize an MS server-based product to deliver outstanding reliability and performance to customers.
The position is based in the Copenhagen R&D.
You will be part of a team of 10 very skilled engineers developing MS Windows Server products, and a virtual team setup with colleagues in India to develop a world class Medical SW Product for hospitals around the globe.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that product features and solutions are developed according to our processes and high expectations on quality. You will do design of new features and architectures that continuously improve user experience.
As the Senior SW professional you are an inspiration to your colleagues on best-practices, new components and solutions.
To become successful, you must be able to move strategy to action. Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Overall responsible for product reliability and performance.
- Driving R&D actions in requirements analysis and solution proposals.
- Responsibility for designing, documenting and delivering product features.
- Delivering quality implementations of software.
- Being active in agile planning and demo sessions.
- Participating in work practice and process improvement.
A small amount of Traveling from time to time to see products in action is part of the job experience.
The following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- M.Sc. in SW Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience with SW Development in .NET/C#.
- Experience with performance counters.
- Experience with MS Windows Server Frameworks & API’s.
- Experience with MS SQL configurations.
- Requirements breakdown and estimations.
- Scrum/Kanban proficient.
- Experience with TFS or similar in Visual Studio.
- Ability to sketch and explain solutions.
- Fluent English both oral and written is a requirement.
You must be passionate and committed about what you do, as well as:
- Proactive, positive and open-minded. You add energy to the team by taking responsibility. You work well independently as well as in teams.
- Innovative, showing initiative and being self-driven.
- Having a robust personality, and be able to handle pressure, and keep calm while finding solutions in stressful situations.
- Good analytical skills.
If the above descirbtions could be you – then send your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know relevant candidates ?
If you know candidates that could be relevant for the position – check this:
At EXO ARNVIND you make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can submit them to this email: (we prefer links directly from Linkedin )
If you submit a new candidate not already identified, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 5.000 DKK!
If you want to make more money and more regularly finding exciting candiates for us – you can sign up as EXO Partner here: http://exo-a.com/sign-up-exo-partner/
We look forward to working with you !