EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Project Manager to GDPR SW projects in Oslo, Norway for a World Leading Information Services Company, with over 10.000 employees in 40 countries.
The job is initially a one year temporary employment with an attractive salary package, and a possible permanent employment opportunity after that.
The job is a great opportunity for personal development, and international cooperation, in a very interesting growth area.
Job purpose for the Project Manager:
- Develops, monitors, updates, communicates and implements plans for software delivery projects, within budget and in line with client expectations.
- Executes project management process including scope definition, scheduling, human resource and material planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management and quality assurance.
- Serves as liaison among clients, technical and internal departments to expedite project processes.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills in forming teams from local and remote sources, both within the region and in the wider global group, and ensuring close communication and strong teamwork to contribute to project success.
Key Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Participates in pre-sales by request. Fx provides project related materials and expertise in support of RFIs, RFPs or other client requests.
- Develop and manage project management plans from original concept through final implementation
- Conduct financial analyses on project alternatives including cost/benefit analysis, to determine project feasibility and direction.
- Develop and maintain project risk management plans. Coordinates project risk identification, qualification, response development and control.
- Specify, obtain through resource demand management and allocate resources to meet project requirements.
- Participates to the coordination of procurement planning, source selection, contract administration and contract closeout (when appropriate).
- Review or shadow other project management team member schedules, plans and strategies and recommend enhancements.
- Identify areas within the PPM Community where process improvements may benefit project performance.
- Share activities and lessons learnt across PM community.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert within the PPM Community
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and tools including relevant software.
- Some knowledge of GDPR legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, leadership and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel 10-15 days pr. year
- Fluent English.
- PM experience 4-7 years
- May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- PMI Accredited or equivalent
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO !
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !