EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Manager – Enterprise IT Development & Support for our customer – a Fortune 500 company in the Medical Device space located in Copenhagen.
Our customer has recently launched several complex business transformation initiatives triggering development across multiple functions and IT platforms to improve internal efficiency. Two key platforms are Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM, which are currently in the process of being developed, integrated and implemented globally.
To ensure a global end-to-end process focus across ERP and CRM and aligned development focus and methods, our customer seeks a Manager, Enterprise IT Development & Support
As Manager, you will be overall responsible for all ERP and CRM development projects and Support in the Enterprise IT Transformation project portfolio.
The department, Enterprise IT Development & Support, is positioned under Global IT, along with Enterprise IT Implementation. With this setup, our customer has started a journey to build a strong business function in IT, to represent and serve key internal customers in their sales subsidiaries and production companies, with critical and effective software solutions, and to help them through the difficult business transformation in the best possible way.
This manager role is critical to the success of this journey, and is a position with great responsibility and impact.
You will become Manager of a cross-functional team consisting of ERP and CRM business analysts , developers and a support team. The total team size adds up to 11 direct reports, plus external consultants on ad hoc basis.
It is essential that you understand and can manage a complex system landscape and business processes, to challenge business and vendors to develop the best solutions based on standard functionality in the right systems with relevant integrations.
- ERP and CRM development strategy and methodology, and cross-functional standard work for development across ERP and CRM
- All ongoing development projects and as a direct manager – leading your team to deliver top results
- Use visual management to track progress and ensure alignment across all stakeholders
- Delivering integrated ERP and CRM solutions, supporting key business processes
- Analyzing and scoping potential development projects in regard to local and global benefits for portfolio prioritization
- Create business cases
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive global network of internal business stakeholders and system users, in order to ensure the right decisions on request for changes are taken at the right time
- Ensure governance structure is continually updated with the right stakeholders
- Ensuring ERP and CRM change advisory boards (CAB) decisions are in alignment with prioritizations from the ERP and CRM portfolio board
- Project manager of cross platform development projects e.g. integrations between CRM and ERP
- ERP and CRM training and support strategy.
- Defining and continually improving standard work for implementation projects including training and support.
- Your team is Single-point-of-contact and trusted advisor for all internal customers in regards to ERP or CRM.
- Close collaboration with the Manager of Enterprise IT Implementation
Knowledge and experience required
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of international working experience with enterprise IT solutions and transformation projects
- Strong experience within marketing, sales, service, finance and logistic process improvements, excellence programs and/or corporate change management projects, either from international companies or leading consultancies
- Experience with development and implementation of Axapta 2009 or Dynamics 365, and Dynamics CRM preferred, or minimum with similar complex IT business systems
- Analytical experience and understanding of market dynamics preferably within medical device or pharma, and a profound cultural awareness
- Strong program and project manager skills and toolbox within the different development methodologies, and experience with agile development methods
- Perhaps Manager experience in an international organization, leading min. 5 direct reports
- Certified Project Manager – PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 or equivalent
Languages: English and Danish fluently (orally as well as in writing).
Travel activities, both outside Europe and within Europe, are totally estimated 5-15 %.
Our customer offers
This position is a unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products truly impact people’s lives. Our customer offers ‘freedom with responsibility’, opportunities for further education, training and a range of other staff benefits.
About our customer
Our customer is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping their own customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Their world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions.
Here you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Their brands allow them to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. They are innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and they win.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !