EXO ARNVIND is looking for an IT Compliance Project Manager for a Fortune 500 Medical Devices company.
Can you understand the risks of collecting data in CRM, ERP and many other IT systems? Can you facilitate and lead the actions and projects to obtain and maintain compliance for the data privacy (EU GDPR) rules?
Then this is your opportunity to join forces with our customer’s talented legal and IT colleagues to enable them to stay compliant and focus on their mission to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives.
This is a great opportunity to develop and be the subject matter expert for your own area affecting many internal and external stakeholders in our customer’s organization. You get to be the key driver in their compliance setup and develop your skills within process optimization. Join a growing organization with excellent development opportunities and take the responsibility of a high priority area.
- Lead the EU Data Protection project with a global approach together with the Legal department.
- Coordination of internal audits and external inspections from authorities in Global IT.
- Developing their processes, drive internal audits, plan compliance, and security initiatives.
- Looking into establishing qualified infrastructure procedures and work together with QA on Computer System Validation, Electronic Records/Electronic Signatures and Data Integrity.
- Continuous improvement of the IT QMS Coordination of external audits and planning of internal audits (including managing SOX) Guide Global IT and system owners to adhere to regulatory requirements.
- The job takes you travelling up to 30 days a year.
Experience with compliance implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or a similar academic degree within a relevant field (e.g. Engineering or Computer Science) or related work experience.
- Experience in working with compliance and implementing IT globally in an organization.
- Professional experience and expertise in protecting data.
- Knowledge of the EU Data Protection regulation is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Project management experience – maybe from a business partner role and excellent change management skills to develop and implement concrete data protection practices.
- You speak and write English fluently
As a person you are structured and outgoing allowing you to communicate knowledge about the Regulation and the Data Protection project in a straight forward way and sparring with relevant stakeholders. You know how to gather knowledge about regulations and analyze how to best implement changes accordingly. Finally, you thrive in a consultant-like role where you not only investigate but also execute when you gather new information.
Our customer offers you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where the combination of knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad, you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives. They offer you ‘freedom with responsibility’, opportunities for training and career development and a wide range of staff benefits.
About our customer
Our customer is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping their own customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Their world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions.
Here you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Their brands allow them to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. They are innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and they win.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at OPEN POSITIONS
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !